1. When you walk in to apply for a restaurant only bring a couple of resumes and do NOT have other applications with you. If you have more than their application, the restaurant will think you are applying to everyone on the block. You want to look like you are genuinely interested in working for their restaurant - and Only Theirs!
2. Look professional and put together when going in to a restaurant to apply. This is the first impression your new boss or co-worker might get of you - Make it a Lasting, Great Impression!
3. If possible, tweak your resume for each position you are applying to. Make your resume specific to them and why you think they are the cream of the crop!
4. Know the menu, or at least your favorite items from their menu before you apply. They might ask you during your interview!
5. Make sure to have a professional email address. If it’s odd or inappropriate, this could distract them from your stellar qualifications and experience!
6. Bring extra resumes! You never know how many people will be interviewing you, and it’s always a good thing to be prepared.
Hope these tips are helpful!
Looking for a job?
Check out the We&Co Job Map to see the jobs available by you!
Or search by position at Atlanta Restaurant Jobs!
Happy Job Hunting!
By: Courtney Robb